In this version of the Sustainable Entrepreneurship Training, you will learn from a seasoned sustainability expert about how to take your new business idea from concept to completion while incorporating sustainable business practices for long-term growth and profitability! Your instructor will take you on an in-depth and actionable journey to teach you some key skills that will help you launch your sustainable business idea into the real world.
This course is in affiliation with your university’s sustainability development program and has been exclusively designed to give you the knowledge about everything you need to know for launching a sustainable business. This course retails for $1000 upfront (or 2 installments of $600 each). It consists of a series of weekly live coaching sessions over a period of 7 weeks. Each week, you’ll dive into a new topic with your instructor and peers and by the end of this training, you’ll have a pitch-ready business idea and a clear roadmap on how to launch it. And what’s more, you’ll be a part of our global community of entrepreneurs who are on a mission to restore the planet!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Everything in SET – Live Remote with Coaching
- Part I of 4-part certification process to launching a sustainable business. The other parts are:
- SET– Part II: Setting Up Your Marketing Strategy
- SET– Part III: Making Sure the Numbers Work
- SET– Part IV: Ensuring the Environment and Society are on Board
- Get the university’s certification (along with Shift Group’s)
- 10% discount at BEST Coaches once you complete this training!
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 weeks
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 8
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes