Sandra Holtzman is an entrepreneur who is dedicated to helping other entrepreneurs successfully start.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Founder, Chief Strategy Officer, Marketing Cures, a marketing communications firm that specializes in life sciences, tech, consumer and B-to-B marketing, bringing clients 60%-1,000% return on investment. Since 1997.
- Founder, Chief Marketing Officer, Cloud Diagnostics, a medical device SaaS company which measured blood glucose non-invasively. 2010-2011 Exit.
- Founder, Partner, E.H.R. Empowerment Consortium, a consultancy of healthcare IT experts who worked with physician practices to qualify for ARRA stimulus monies for electronic health records. 2010-2011.
- Adjunct Professor, NYC Small Business Services and Women’s Center for Entrepreneurship; Kauffman Certified Fast Trac facilitator (New Venture, Growth Venture, Tech Venture and the Female Entrepreneur)
- Adjunct Professor, FIT; Setting A Course for Your Business; Marketing Techniques; Growing Your Business Through Licensing; Fashion Business Essentials (she also co-designed the syllabus and hired the faculty); Design Entrepreneurs, NYC.
- Adjunct Professor, NYU; Campaign 1 in the Masters in Integrated Marketing Program.
- Adjunct Professor, Touro College; Healthcare Communications in the MBA Program.
- Co-author, Lies Start-ups Tell Themselves to Avoid Marketing, A No Bullsh*t Guide for PhDs, Lab Rats, Suit, and Entrepreneurs (Select Books Publisher).
- Co-author, A Tale of How Successfully Raising Capital Leads to Bankruptcy (New York Law Journal).
- Board of Directors since 1992, The Open Eye Theater, Founded by Joseph Campbell and Jean Erdman
- Speaking engagements:
- WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) part of the UN
- Shanghai Biopharmaceutical Forum
- Cloud Computing at Stony Brook’s Center for Excellence in Cloud Computing (SUNY)
- British Consulate Digital Roundtable
- Business Incubation Association — “Hatching the Right Companies”
- NJIT, Science Center at U Penn, U-Start at Union College, Baiada Center for Entrepreneurship at Drexel, Center for Translational Medicine at U Rochester, U of Manitoba