Randa Wanis has worked in the financial services industry for over 25 years, focusing on financial analysis within marketing organizations. She has partnered with her marketing counterparts, and across functional groups to:
- Develop financial models to measure profitability at a product and business level,
- Launch profitable new products,
- Optimize marketing strategy for expanded market share, and
- Enhance profit-potential at a product and marketing channel level.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Served as analytics lead for HSBC’s direct-to-consumer instant-issue term life product.
- Partnered with marketing and finance groups on various American Express charge card and credit card initiatives, including on Platinum, Centurion, Costco and rewards cards.
- Led key analyses on programs meant to increase American Express card member-spend and card acquisition, at both American Express and Citibank.
- Surveyed business partners and partnered with technology groups to launch budgeting and analytical platforms at American Express and at HSBC.
- Serve on Board of Trustees at Tower West Apartments Association.