Peter Patch has been a business consultant and facilitator, teacher and professor of entrepreneurship and small business for over 30 years.
Additionally, he has been a career coach for veterans in transition from Iraq and Afghanistan through CUNY, at John Jay College, New York, and community-based programs.
Key Business Accomplishments:
- Adjunct Instructor, Business Economics, School of Professional Studies, City University, NY (CUNY)
- Adjunct Instructor, Business, Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY
- Board Member & Chair in Advancement, Community Resources for Justice
- Adjunct Instructor in Finance, ‘The Fed Challenge,’ Seton Hall University
- Advisory Board, Resources for Education and Employment Opportunity, NYC
- Advisor, Agastya Foundation, ‘Transforming Rural Education,’ Bangalore, India
- Business Advisor, National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
- Invited delegate, Conference on Business Development sponsored by the governments of the United Kingdom and United States
- BBA from Harvard College
- MBA from Stanford University
- Doctoral program Harvard University and Harvard Business School